So it is finally here! For everybody who wants to spend 2011 creating a life truly worth treasuring, my most successful subscription program is complete and available in a 25 part download to all!
I say successful because Trash and Treasure was fully subscribed and I received so much feedback worth celebrating from women who told me that my entirely original take on getting rid of your junk was slowly but surely changing their life! That by taking it as slowly as we did they were able to discover the underlying truths about the whyfores of their preposition to stashing nonsense and ultimatley come to terms with it enough to start binning the surplus…
So want to know what was included in the 25 week programme? In more than 250 pretty pages full of soothing words and fiesty inspiration?
* The Trashy Oath.
* An introduction to the giddy theory behind the program (!)
* The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Housekeepers.
* Putting you first.
* Starting at the beginning.
* Getting organised on-line.
* Creating Housekeepers Central on-line.
* Your domestic heroine.
* The four types of clutter.
* Getting to grips with Poverty Clutter.
* Understanding Hey-Dey Clutter.
* Identifying Rainy Day Clutter.
* Letting go of Heartbreak Clutter.
* The four questions you need to answer.
* Habit, routine and ritual.
* Extreme self-care.
* The problem with perfection.
* The Trashy Mission Lists
* Function before form.
* Clearing the entrance into your home.
* Making space to really live.
* The heart of the home.
* The inner sanctum.
* Personal sanctuary.
* Dealing with other people’s chaos.
* Tackling the internal war!
* Getting shut of emotional baggage.
* And eight final thoughts and actions…
I truly do not believe you will have read anything like this before. Alongside each essay there are seven action points, a worksheet, and a writing or collage prompt so that you can document your journey towards a life worth treasuring as you work through the program.